Friday 4 March 2016

Worth reading this weekend (March 4th 2016)

When I started vaping I remember thinking that this will be the innovation of the century and that public health, anti smoking organisations, cancer societies and everyone who have spent decades fighting the deadly cigarettes would be overjoyed by this new products. I thought governments would be thrilled by this, finally being able to see one of the most expensive posts in their health budgets shrink. Now how wrong was I? I soon discovered the reason I was so wrong ... and that was also one of the reasons I started this blog: It was never about health! During this week it became even more evident. Here's some good reading on the subject:

Have a nice weekend!

Vapour UK

1 comment :

  1. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Electronic Cigarettes If you are trying to online buy wholesale electronic cigarettes & e cigarette starter kit in UK & USA. Available here @ Cometovape.com

    Visit Now:- https://www.cometovape.com/

    ReplyDelete