Friday 4 December 2015

Worth reading this weekend (December 4th)

Damn, this week just started and it's already weekend again? I have a feeling I'll end up spending December 23rd at a shopping mall, desperately searching for something that will make my loved ones happy. Actually when I think about it that's what I usually do on the 23rd, thinking that next year... next year I'm going to buy all the presents in July. Yeah right, like that's going to happen.

Anyway, when you're done playing around with the Norwegian smoking statistics I posted a link to earlier today, here's some more goodies you can enjoy this weekend:
  • Actually I'm not sure you'll enjoy reading this first one, as it is quite sad. Norbert Zillatron reports from Germany and it doesn't look good: Vapemail from Germany. Might make you cry, but still worth reading.
  • Next up, Dick Puddlecote's piece on Modern Day Follies might also make you cry... or laugh.
Have a nice weekend!

Vapour UK

1 comment :

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!hat with face cover

    ReplyDelete