Friday 27 March 2015

Happy Easter!

It's that time of the year again, when we Norwegians fill up our cars with skis, kids and candy and head up to the mountains to see if there's any snow left. After I've figured out how to fit the dog into the car with all the other stuff this evening, we're off to visit family and enjoy a week of good food, lots of candy and hopefully some great long days out in the snow. So next week I'll take a break from blogging as well as work. I do have some cool juice reviews lined up for when I'm back, and hopefully I'll have plenty of time to try out new juices during Easter.

Happy Easter holiday to everyone! Remember to bring enough e-juice on your trip (if you're going on one), and again ... do not try to vape the yellow snow :)

2 comments :

  1. Happy Easter! I now want to go get some cadbury eggs!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim's E-juice has an Easter coupon for 30% off code easter30 expires 4/15/15.

    ReplyDelete