Saturday 25 January 2014

Dripping on the go

Today, I wanted to present one of my favourite setups at the moment: My dripper-to-go setup. Lately I've fallen in love with this setup for several reasons.
  • Flavour and vapour production is fantastic.
  • Setup is done in 3 minutes, so it's perfect for vaping steeps and other juices that tend to kill your coil in no time. (I use a loop of 3mm silica and 3/4 wraps of .25 kanthal)
  • It super-compact and easy to bring along.
  • Don't need to worry about leaking.
  • Looks cool
So, what's in this little dripper-to-go kit of mine then. Well, the pouch is a mini-pouch from 3B. I've put my Hellfire Dripper on the Nemesis Vapepit edition and used a RSM pyrex driptip on top. The one I've got has a brass base so it matches the Nemesis nicely, as you can see. In the other pocket I have an Innokin U-Can which is perfect for dripping in my opinion. 2 short pushes of the button gives a perfect amount of liquid for this setup. In the opposite pocket I've got some pre-cut 3mm silica wicks, some .25 kanthal, a couple of 18350s and a mini screwdriver. So dripping on the go works like a dream :)

3 comments :

  1. I like the new design. Nice colors, not distracting. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drip tip is most important tool of electronic cigarette most of the people ignored it if you are interested you can avail free tips along with Sparta 26650 which is itself a best quality product available in discount and different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electric foot bath massager, safe and efficient, continuous heating, long-term heat preservation, bottom massage stone design, easy to achieve home massage. Quickly help mom get rid of the tiredness of the day.

    ReplyDelete